- Zinc oxide active
- Free from titanium dioxide
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- No artificial preservative – our preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
- Australian made with recyclable packagin
- Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)
Jojoba oil, beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe vera extract, gmo-free vitamin e, grapeseed oil, carnauba wax, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, fragrance (natural preservative).
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well before use. Apply 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply at regular intervals, after swimming, towelling dry or perspiring. Use a waterproof sunscreen while swimming.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. Babies under 3 months old should avoid direct sun exposurFor external use only.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Store below 30°C
Wotnot Natural Sunscreen 30 SPF 100g
Wotnot use the finest and most gentle natural extracts. Products are GMO free and are also free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances – they know Wotnot to put in. Wotnot formulas are so close to nature we know your family will love them as much as you do!
Why you will love it:
- Award-winning, high protection for face and body
- Zinc without nanoparticles
- Certified organic ingredients
- Sheer, lightweight formula
- Recommended from 3 months
- Reef friendly
Why your skin will love it:
- Treats and protects skin
- For most extreme cases of eczema, psoriasis or other skin sensitivities
- Highly moisturising with natural oils
- Easy to apply
Out of stock