- Zinc oxide active
- Free from titanium dioxide
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- No artificial preservative – our preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
- Australian made with recyclable packagin
- Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)
Jojoba oil, beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe vera extract, gmo-free vitamin e, grapeseed oil, carnauba wax, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, fragrance (natural preservative).
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well before use. Apply 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply at regular intervals, after swimming, towelling dry or perspiring. Use a waterproof sunscreen while swimming.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. Babies under 3 months old should avoid direct sun exposurFor external use only.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Store below 30°C
Wotnot Natural Sunscreen 30 SPF 100g
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.99 with More info
Wotnot use the finest and most gentle natural extracts. Products are GMO free and are also free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances – they know Wotnot to put in. Wotnot formulas are so close to nature we know your family will love them as much as you do!
Why you will love it:
- Award-winning, high protection for face and body
- Zinc without nanoparticles
- Certified organic ingredients
- Sheer, lightweight formula
- Recommended from 3 months
- Reef friendly
Why your skin will love it:
- Treats and protects skin
- For most extreme cases of eczema, psoriasis or other skin sensitivities
- Highly moisturising with natural oils
- Easy to apply