The All-Rounder skin balm…really… You can use SOOTHE for almost everything! But healing the skin, that’s where it is at – Sunburn, acne, scaring, dry skin, insect bites, chapped lips, cold sores, eczema, nappy rash, minor cuts, bruising.
Also a great natural make-up primer alternative!
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Works to cleanse and neutralise toxins, fungi, and bacteria on the outer layer of your skin, which not only detoxifies but also helps build your skins natural immune system and protection against premature aging.
- Shea Butter: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. Due to its high levels of cinnamic acid it reduces skin inflammation, while aiding in the skin’s natural collagen production, heals scarring and reduces wrinkles.
- Rose Hip Oil: Is a natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. Natural source of Vitamin C a skin brightening, anti-aging antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and helps even skin tone.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Helps treat acne and prevents scarring, helps to unclog pores, reduces signs of aging and helps to rebalance oily skin conditions, resulting in cleaner, healthier skin.
- Tamanu Oil: Possesses a unique capacity to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating healing and the growth of healthy skin. Tamanu is used as a topical aid for cuts, burns, insect bites, acne and acne scaring, sunburn, eczema, and dry skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil: A natural SPF, raspberry seed oil has amazing anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits due to it’s high levels of linolenic and elegiac acid. Helps keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
- Vanilla Oil: Assists in the prevention of free radical damage and the repair of damaged skin tissue. Helps soothe inflammation and sensitive skin