- BENEFITS OF THE HEVEA GLASS BOTTLE
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw caps is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly pp
- BENEFITS OF THE HEVEA RUBBER TEAT
- 100% pure Natural Rubber
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
The small (120ml) HEVEA baby glass bottles come in a two pack, with non-toxic natural rubber nipples (Size 3-24 months for milk and water) and have a well crafted screw thread and leak proof dust cover to avoid spills in your bag.
The glass does not react with the content of the bottles, so no substances will get into the food.
After you’ve cleaned the bottle once, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content. HEVEA’s bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant.
Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA