• Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
• A classic style that will not date and will always ensure you and your baby’s nursery are always on trend
• Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral
• Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
• Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
• Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
• Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
• Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
Always sleep baby on their back from birth, not on their tummy or side.
Make sure there are no loose objects or extra linen on your baby’s cot
Make sure your baby’s mattress is firm and clean
Lay your baby on a flat and uninclined surface.
|W78 x L138 x H107cm (includes castors)
|W85 x L142 x H19cm
|Recommended Mattress Size
|1295mm * 690mm * 100mm
|Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots. Please note that whilst the Australian Standard tests up to 24kg (impact testing) our cot bases will hold a static load of up to a maximum of 100kg (based on internal testing 2021).