You can now safely co-sleep with your baby in the Kaylula Co Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery or at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
It has an adjustable dropside that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier. As per the instructions we recommend that you lift the dropside once bub is asleep and you are ready for bed too. This will ensure your baby is always safe.
Unlike other co-sleeping products, the unique panels allow visibility for you and your baby and airflow for full breathability for your baby. And its adjustable legs ensure that you have your baby at the optimal height for your bed, and a secure safe strap to attach to your slats on your base for safety.
Our toy bar is easily removable for sleep time in accordance with the medical expert’s recommendations.
• Safer than other cradles and bassinets with secure safety straps and an adjustable zip drop side
• Versatile as it is a cradle, wheeled bassinet and a co-sleeper all in one
• Allows you to have your baby in arms reach at all times
• Safer zip drop side for easy access to your baby but always the security of a barrier
• Solid barrier to reduce the risk of entrapment so it is much safer
• Visibility with the mesh panels
• Full breathability with mesh for air flow
• Height adjustable European beechwood timber legs
• Strong metal frame and beautiful luxury textiles
• Quilted Breathe Eze Fibre Mattress included
• Quilted inner walls for a stylish finish
• Delicate machine washable fabrics and mattress
• Lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and safe park option
• The most beautiful timber hanging safari toys (please note toys may vary between elephants, giraffe and kangaroo)
• As per instruction manual don’t forget to remove the toys when baby sleeps
Unlike other co-sleeping products, the unique full mesh panels allow visibility for you and your baby and air flow for full breathability for your baby.
Please follow the instructions carefully when assembling your cradle and regularly check to see the cradle is safely assembled
Safer Access to Your Baby
It has an adjustable drop side that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier to alleviate the concerns associated with other co-sleeping bassinets and beds, with no barriers or poorly structured barriers.