Amber Necklaces are a natural organic and genuine Baltic amber that helps relieve teething pain in babies, helping the whole family sleep better at night.
Necklaces are designed for children and made with Baltic Amber beads, singularly knotted and joined with a safe screw clasp for your child’s safety.
Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help calm a baby without resorting to drugs. Made from fossilised tree resin, leave the teething necklace in the sunshine to warm up and increase the natural analgesic power. Each teething bead is individually knotted and the necklace fastens with a screw clasp.
Meet our supplier
These necklaces are made by a small family business based in Sopot- Poland, run by two sisters. They are the third generation of their family working with Amber! Mrs. Daria (the owner) met me before I had kids.
She never complained when my daughter was running around her office and screaming. She is the nicest person you can meet. She was my first supplier introduced to me by one of my cousins. 10 years later I still enjoy working with her
- Supervise your child at all times when they are wearing the necklace
- Remove the necklace if your baby is sleeping during the day or night
- Do not allow your baby/toddler to mouth or chew on the necklace or bracelet
- seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child’s health and wellbeing
- seriously consider using alternative methods of pain relief
- Please note that there is no scientific evidence which supports the claims that amber calms babies or helps the teething process flow easier. It is parents making these claims from experience and not every parent reports the same results.